Wednesday, May 21, 2014

'E-pill' Thoughts 1


I went home feeling a big hole in my chest. Yes. Hollow. I felt alone. Solidarity wasn’t my friend today. He turned his back on me and is my enemy since noon. I don’t know what triggered this emotion. Was it my medications? No. I don’t think so. I know that my medications never triggered any of it. It was just me and my mind and my god damn emotions.

And now, to force myself to sleep, to avoid over thinking and insomnia, I did what isn’t to be done. I took the last pill of the day just before eating. (The pill that shouldn’t be mixed with food or else you’ll feel the full side effects of it) And just one hour after ingesting it, I’m feeling numbness again. I’m feeling the heat at the back of my eyes and over my nape. Everything is starting to feel cloudy. Everything is moving around me. And in a few minutes from now, I know I’ll be with my vivid dreams again. Hopefully I’ll have a good one tonight. 

Hopefully I’ll be with someone special even in my dreams.

And everything is moving in motion now
Everything was purposely done
To let every emotion drown in to that city
Where dreams are almost realities
Possibilities are aver changing
Ends shall be nothing 



2 comments: