Thursday, May 1, 2014

P-B



1130H

'It was nice spending the night with you' P said while looking at B straight to his eyes. 

B's face formed a smile. It was ages when he gave a sincere one to someone.

'Why are you smiling?' P asked while their fingers played along. Rolling. Feeling each others hand. Feeling every inch of it.

B longed for this moment. To be intimate again with someone. To feel excited and ecstatic at the same time. 

'Will you run away with me if I asked you?' B asked. 

P's face brightened and gave B a soft kiss, first in his forehead, next on the tip of his nose and lastly on his lips. 

'I won't run with you B, you might run to fast and leave me far behind. Or it may be the other way around'
B was about to say something when P interrupted-

'I will never run away with you. Instead I will stay beside you. Remind you that running isn't always the thing we need in life. I'll walk beside you. Plan with you. And in case you still want to run away so fast that I can't keep up. I'll take the car with me and speed up to where you're headed. There, you'll see me waiting for you again at the end'

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha. Minsan kelangan ng tamis sa buhay. Kahit imahinasyon lamang. Haha.

      Delete
    2. Ilang porsyento sa naratibo ang totoo? :)

      Delete
    3. Lahat ata paps! Bunga lamang ito ng malikot na isipan bilang ako ay single sa ngayon. Wala rin naman akong maalalang ganyan sa aking nakaraan. Hihi. Enjoy sa bakasyon!

      Delete
  2. linya man yan o sincere. nakakakilig pa rin pag sinabi ng harapan hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May nakapagsabi na ba niyan sayo paps? Sarap pakinggan no. Sana nga totoo.

      Delete